Briefly about the most important today's events in our digest of events
that have happened in Ukraine today
Over 36 strikes on ATO forces within 24 hours
Donbas rebels opened fire on Ukrainian military more than 36 times in the past 24 hours.
The situation in the Lugansk and Donetsk direction is especially strained, ATO press centre reported on the morning of November 25.
"Thirty-six shooting incidents initiated by insurgents were registered yesterday. Rebels used canons, mortars, and “Grad" volley fire systems to carry out their attacks, a statement reads.
Fighting still continues at the Donetsk airport.
Eighth "humanitarian convoy" to arrive in Donbas on Sunday
"More than 100 trucks are due to cross the Ukrainian border on Sunday. They will deliver 1000 tons of aid," he said.
Information Resistance Group: Russian Federation troops preparing tactics of "small groups" for the coming winter
Striking forces are being formed in Donbas with Russian servicemen, for the rebels plan to fight in Ukraine at cold times of the year using tactics of "small groups", the head of the Information Resistance Group, Dmytro Tymchuk, posted on his Facebook Wall.
According to the Information Resistance Group, "necessary reserves of material and technical means are built up, new bases and strongholds are created, with main focus on centralization of the whole process.
"In this regard, the presence of appropriate "instructors" of the Russian Intelligence has been detected in the territory of Donbas, who are engaged in not only training of gunmen for fighting a war in "small groups", but also monitoring the implementation of objectives directly in the course of military operations", Tymchuk says.
ATO press centre: Over one thousand Russian soldiers leave Donbas
A decrease in number of Russian Federation servicemen present in the rebel-held territories was reported on Tuesday, the ATO press-centre posted on its Facebook wall.
According to the press centre, both self-proclaimed republics are trying to create their own law-enforcement units instead of using military units of Russian forces. In particular, the rebel leadership announced establishing in Donetsk the first regiment of "PRD" internal-security troops.
Town Hall webpage: A shell hits a fixed route bus in Donetsk; a number of victims reported
Two people were killed and another eight were injured when an artillery shell hit a passenger bus in Donetsk, eastern Ukraine on Tuesday morning, and the head of the city's Kyivsky district administration, Ivan Prykhodko, said on his Facebook page.
"Marshal Zhukov Avenue came under fire at 0800 a.m. school No. 21, as well as several private houses and shops were damaged. Unfortunately, fatalities could not have been avoided. Two people were killed and another eight were injured on bus No. 6," he said.
A regional hospital spokesman said that the clinic was currently treating one local resident. Two other people injured in the blast were admitted to the facial trauma department of another hospital, he said.
The Donetsk city administration has confirmed the incident.
It also said that three civilians had been killed and another eight had been injured as a result of shelling in Donetsk on Monday.
The situation in Donetsk remained tense on Tuesday morning, the city administration said.
The Ukrainian army has accused militants of repeatedly violating the September 5 ceasefire.
National Security Council: 1 service member killed and 5 others wounded in the ATO area in the past 24 hours
1 service member killed and 5 others wounded in the ATO area in the past 24 hours, a spokesman for the National Security and Defence Council, Andriy Lysenko, reported at a briefing on Tuesday.
National Security Council: Women gave rebels two months of time to clear out of Donetsk
A protest action was organised in Donetsk on November 24 deprecating the lack of food and an effective social safety net; a "resistance battalion" consisting of women demanded that insurgents clear out of the city within two months.
Residents of Faschivtsi, Chornukhine and Krasny Luch demanded that Russian troops leave local towns and take away weaponry, a spokesman for the information and analytical centre of the National Security and Defence Council, Andriy Lysenko, said at a briefing on November 25.
Lysenko reiterated that similar protest actions conducted by local residents had previously taken place in Amvrosiivka, Torez, and Yenakiyevo in Donetsk region, and in Antratsyt, Sverdlovsk, Chervonopartysansk, and Rovenky in Lugansk region.
10 thousands of Russian military are engaged in Donbas
From 15 to 25 thousands of rebels and from 5 to 10 thousands of professional Russian soldiers are involved in hostilities across the rebel-held territories of Donbas, an ATO press-secretary, Vladislav Selezniov, said at a press conference in Kiev, as reported by the UNIAN.
"Our intelligence office has received information on the number of rebels engaged in the east of the country, as well as on the number of professional Russian soldiers present in the area of the anti-terrorist operation", he said.
French Foreign Ministry: The transfer conditions for the "Mistral" have not been satisfied yet
The conditions for the transfer of the first Mistral-class helicopter carrier by France to Russia have not yet been fulfilled, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius has said.
"The terms for this delivery have not yet been met. It is absolutely clear," he told the France Inter radio station.
"There are totally obvious reasons behind all this. It will be enough to take a look at what is going on in Ukraine," Fabius said.
The deadline for the transfer of the Mistral-class ships is set by the contract, the minister said.
"There are contractual obligations, which I won't speak about here," he added.