As for the experts, the Center for Economic Strategy proposed to make two main scenarios that will lead Ukraine to two radically different paths in the future.
Scenario 1 - Basic:
• Ukraine remains in the perimeter to respond to international organizations, participate in international aid;
• The US, EU and international organizations currently operating within the framework of anti-crisis assistance packages are trillions of dollars. We need Ukrainian users to be very small;
• a vision for the future of Ukraine - a European country that has overcome difficult times.
Scenario 2 - Negative:
• to emphasize the well-known default for external struggle and the NBU attendees to emphasize the deficit required for budgetary legislation;
• vision of the future of Ukraine in this case - weak support, obtaining a credit position, unreliable partner;
• the existing budget deficit has already doubled the total interest payments and those who received the loans, all international loans, already twice;
• in such a search scenario for the next year, 2021, you will find crises that have not been brought, and political situations will remain public debt;
• Hryvnia emissions of such a large scale typically mark the information infrastructure and devaluation in 2020-2021, and in America these forces will have it if it is very difficult to control.
Anti-crisis instructions from Finance.ua
“Cooperation with the IMF and all program capabilities with official international lenders should be supported. It is the only cheap resource that Ukraine can acquire and use to fight the coronavirus by paying pensions and wages in its most recent economic crisis, which is unfolding in the world, ”the CEC forecasts said.
Experts say you may see these funds as impossible, but Ukraine will default. In its default, Ukraine must be on its own with the crisis - possible losses from such a simple value that has more important reassessments. Therefore, you need to use everything that is used on yourself, and that makes the most of all international cooperation.