If there is not enough seniority before retirement, then Ukrainians can only count on receiving financial assistance from the state. It is important to complete all documents on time.
Citizens of Ukraine who have failed to meet all the requirements for insurance experience required to receive pension benefits have the opportunity to receive financial assistance from the state.
To make a "material" you should contact the social protection service at the place of registration and provide a number of documents. The required package includes:
• Passport or other identity document of the pensioner and his / her place of residence
• Identification code
• Certificate from the Pension Fund on the available insurance experience
• Declaration of income and property for each member of the pensioner's family for the last 6 months.
Material assistance will be assigned from the day after the person reaches the retirement age established by the legislation of Ukraine. At the same time, you should apply for benefits no later than 90 days after reaching retirement age.
Employed pensioners or those involved in income-related activities will not be able to receive financial assistance from the state. Also in the calculation of material assistance will refuse:
• If a family member has made purchases or paid for services in the amount of UAH 50,000 during the last year
• If the total family income exceeds 100% of the subsistence level for the disabled
• If the pensioner or his family members have a second apartment or house, more than one car.
The amount of assistance is assigned in the amount that will compensate for the difference between the real monthly income and the subsistence level. If there is no income at all, financial assistance will be provided in the amount of the subsistence level set by the state.