загрузка...
Blogs
Dzobak Volodymyr Dzobak Volodymyr РОЗДУМИ ПРО НАДВАЖЛИВЕ або ЧОМУ НАШІ ОЛІГАРХИ СТАЛИ МОГИЛЬЩИКАМИ НИНІШНЬОЇ УКРАЇНИ

Головним інструментом нинішніх олігархів є безправний люмпен, який живе на подачках від держави, на грані фізичного виживання. Ось чому значна частина пенсіонерів є найкращим їх електоратом, який і допомагає часто приводити до влади їх ставлеників. Для малого і середнього бізнесу сьогодні закриті економічні ліфти у цілих галузях економіки, бо з кожним роком сфери зацікавленості олігархії збільшуються, перекриваючи кисень усім іншим.

All blogs
Writer’s block
All columns author
UARP Petition
ВИМАГАЄМО ІНДЕКСАЦІЇ НАШИХ ПЕНСІЙ!!!
2 Details Submit proposals
Poll
{}

Events in Ukraine on 1 April 2015.

Increase font Decrease font
Share
Print

Briefly about the most important today's events in our digest of events

that have happened in Ukraine today

 

IRG: Militants strengthen their positions,

Insurgents have reinforced their tactical task forces at certain front lines, the head of the Information Resistance Group, Dmitry Tymchuk, announced.

"Several supply columns - in total 27 miscellaneous vehicles  including trucks, fuel servicing trucks, special cars - were moved on the route "North" through Lutuhyne to Perevalsk and then Alchevsk.

In addition, 3 freight cars with ammunition - mainly 122-mm shells for Grad MLRSs - were unloaded at the Debaltseve local railway station (all ammunition was taken to Chornukhine).

Material and technical resources, supplies and equipment were also moved to Donetsk and to the south of the city on the route "South".  In general, 34 units of equipment were registered, 26 of which were supply vehicles.

In the Artemivsk direction, two composite company task groups were seen arriving from Donetsk, which were moved then to flank positions near Luganske and Svetlodarsk.

22 to 24 tanks, 38 ACVs, 1500 personnel grouped in three battalion task forces have been massed to the north of Debaltseve so far.

Three electronic intelligence units belonging to Russian and terrorist forces were observed operating near Donetsk, Gorlovka and Dokuchayevsk.

Militants combine fire in the Artemivsk direction and near Avdiivka

Rebels breached the ceasefire in Donbas13 times overnight, an ATO spokesman, Anatoliy Stelmakh, said on the morning of March 1.

"Ukrainian military held positions along the whole demarcation line throughout the day yesterday, counteracting random armed provocations conducted by rebels," he said.

13 breaches of the ceasefire by rebels were registered in the period between 6.00 pm and midnight. Gunmen mainly attacked with small arms.

The largest number of strikes was recorded in the Artemivsk direction. Militants fired machine-guns on positions of Ukrainian military near Leninske, Mayorske, and Troizke.

Apart from that, rebels attacked the village of Troizke with 82-mm mortars at 8.20 and 8.47 pm.

Gunmen shelled a Ukrainian stronghold near Avdiivka with 120-mm mortars at 7.04 pm.

Tymchuk: Militants intensify their activity in all directions

Rebel activity in the ATO area sharply increased in the past 24 hours, the founder of the Information Resistance Group, DmitryTymchuk, reports.

"Militants extensively used barrel artillery and 120-mm mortars; they also attempted attacks on Ukrainian troops committing military hardware," he wrote in Facebook on the morning of April 1.

"A sharp increase in combat activities initiated by Russian and terrorist forces was recorded in Lugansk, Donetsk and Mariupol areas," Tymchuk added.

The most intense rebel activity was observed near Avdiyivka. A group of rebel tanks shelled army positions from a pre-prepared firing position on the midday of March 31; tanks were brought out straight after the attack.

Rebels also committed 120-mm mortars when attacking an ATO stronghold near the village of Pionerske in the Prymorsk direction.

"After this demonstration attack, the enemy carried out two more strikes on Shyrokine with 120-mm mortars and 122-mm barrel artillery," Tymchuk wrote.

A soldier wounded in a clash with rebel commandos in Lugansk region

A Ukrainian serviceman has sustained wounds as a result of a clash with rebel commandos in Stanyzia-Luganska district, Head of Lugansk Regional State Administration, Gennady Moskal, reported on his official page.

He says that a reconnaissance and sabotage group sneaked into the government-held part of Lugansk region near the village of Syze, Stanyzia Luganska district, at about 3 o'clock Tuesday, and ran into Ukrainian military.

A short clash occurred between them resulting in one Ukrainian service member wounded.

No killed, 4 wounded in the ATO area in the past 24 hours

No serviceman was killed in the ATO area in the past 24 hours according to the ATO Headquarters, a spokesman for the Ukrainian National Security and Defence Council, Andriy Lysenko, reported at a briefing.

Return to list